how art thou?
David says:
Hi Brian. I'm doing pretty well, all things considered. I went ahead and worked on Labor Day just because I'm still doing a lot of learning and training at work and I have some paperwork things that are due that I am just figuring out how to complete. But I'm feeling a lot more organized and competent now. It sort of counter-balances the week I took off for Ocean Shores, anyway.
Hope your day went well. I am trying to work with Emily to f
igure out how we can squeeze a
few pennies out of our food budget and looking at the possibility of some piano lessons and/or tutoring.I wish we had the camera this evening when we took the kids over to my brothers for dinner with his family and my sister, Christa. (As it is, I'll have to settle for hacked internet pictures of other people playing in one to give you the idea). Hayley, Nathan, and Matthew had a blast playing in their little blow-up slide/pool thinger. Also would have been fun to have some shots of Matthew's excitement as he rolled marbles down this little marble-shoot toy gadget at their house. These moments which keep flying by. Yeish! So many blessings - so little time!
And 'Time' reminds me of bedtime and sleep and getting up at 5:45 to go to work. So that's all I have to say for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment