Emily and Dave are learning to Waltz. They will probably do a little East Coast Swing in a couple of weeks for their anniversary.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
so Dave, still jumpin', jivin' and wailing? I want so youtube quality video demos here! :-) Oh, and guess what? I got a $2 an hour raise at work! Pretty cool huh? Well, I suppose I'll email you the latest news later! :-)
2 comments:
so Dave, still jumpin', jivin' and wailing? I want so youtube quality video demos here! :-) Oh, and guess what? I got a $2 an hour raise at work! Pretty cool huh? Well, I suppose I'll email you the latest news later! :-)
Sweet, Joyce! Congrats on the 2 bucks an hour! That's excellent! Everybody likes more money.
Yes, we have had two lessons in Waltz, Swing, and...tango? I get tango and cha-cha mixed up.
- Dave
Post a Comment