Monday, April 16, 2007

3 Kid Quotes

PetCo
Dave: Hayley, you see that store over there?...It has stuff for just animals; not people. So it has stuff for parrots, and cats, and hamsters...
Hayley: ...And komodo dragons!
Dave: Ha, ha - Yeah, well - they probably don't have komodo dragons there because they are dangerous and they bite you; you shouldn't touch a kimono dragon...
Hayley: Yeah - especially if it's not yours!

So certain, yet...so ambiguous
Nathan recently got a new toy ambulance in the mail from Great Grandma Ridley
Dad: What does an ambulance do?
Nathan, quite sure of himself: It carries ambulance things.
Dad: To where?
Nathan, with gusto: To us!
Dad: Who drives the ambulance?
Nathan, so self-assuredly: A Guy!

Swingin'
Ridleys were listening to Music and the Spoken Word one Sunday:
David: How do you like this song? It's very quiet and smooth and pretty.
Hayley: It's kind of swinging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*lol* That is so funny! I think I laughed too loud when I read this during work... :-)