Friday, February 9, 2007

Missing Precious Moments

From Hayley's Preschool Teacher, "Miss Amy", to Dave & Emily
Monday-wear your jammies to school! We will also be going to the all school sing-a-long led by Miss Carol at 9:30am!
Tuesday-wear a hat to school, find a silly hat or pick a favorite
Wednesday-Wear school colors which are red and yellow! This would be a great opportunity to wear your red/yellow Harmony t-shirts for those who have them!
Thursday-Wear your favorite charater. It would probably be best to stick to t-shirts with your favorite character as opposed to costumes.
Friday-Crazy hair day, no need to do your hair today, come with it looking as crazy as you can! We will also be going to another all school sing-a-long in the afternoon at 1:30pm led by Miss Lesley.

Email to Emily:
I actually didn't read this until today...did she do these??
- dave

To Dave:
yes. every one. sorry you missed it

To Emily:
man....so am I!! ...wow. I'm bummed.

No comments: