Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vegas

I'm happy, generally. Just working today.
The family are probably probably eating breakfast right about now.
Matthew has a lot more words these days. My favorite it "peshow," meaning "special." It's such a gentle, earnest word when he says it.
Nathan gets into things a lot when nobody's paying attention - ie. cookies, etc. He enjoys preschool and tells me about it every Wednesday.
Hayley hasn't talked a lot about Kindergarten lately - I'm wondering if she's growing bored already.
Emily and I are planning to spend a few days in Vegas WITHOUT our kids - first non-kids trip we will have taken since we got married. I think it will be nice to be just the two of us. Everybody needs a vacation. We're not going to Vegas for the usual attractions. We just will hang out together and go to free stuff, most of the time. I don't even think we'll have transportation most of the time, so we may not get too far from the hotel. Just whatever we can walk to and enjoy. 3 days plus a day or so of driving. We're excited.

No comments: