After a couple of days of throwing up, Hayley is well again. That is, aside from a few literary troubles: She’s been reading the book, “Ramona and her Dad.” Hayley was very concerned today when she brought her book to me and with wide eyes, exclaimed, "Ramona's Dad lost his job!" With the same concern for Ramona's plight, she later told me, "Ramona went to the door and couldn't get in - and her dad was inside! Maybe his lungs turned black already from smoking!"
Matthew was up and down all night last night and had considerable trouble going to bed tonight. And Nathan woke up twice already tonight from nightmares (or something). He was very disturbed. Emily and I thought he was going to throw up. But he didn't. So we'll see.
With all the infection going around, I stayed home from our church to be with Hayley and Matthew while Emily and Nathan attended our block of church meetings. I then went to Sacrament in Jeff and Andrea's ward. After church I was feeling motivated, so I called my home teaching families and with a little investigation, I discovered the contact information for one of the families I have been called to home teach and phoned them - the wife of the family answered in tears feeling very alone in the house of her in-laws as her husband recovers from a recent surgery. She thought the phone call was divinely guided. It's always nice to feel divinely guided.
Matthew was up and down all night last night and had considerable trouble going to bed tonight. And Nathan woke up twice already tonight from nightmares (or something). He was very disturbed. Emily and I thought he was going to throw up. But he didn't. So we'll see.
With all the infection going around, I stayed home from our church to be with Hayley and Matthew while Emily and Nathan attended our block of church meetings. I then went to Sacrament in Jeff and Andrea's ward. After church I was feeling motivated, so I called my home teaching families and with a little investigation, I discovered the contact information for one of the families I have been called to home teach and phoned them - the wife of the family answered in tears feeling very alone in the house of her in-laws as her husband recovers from a recent surgery. She thought the phone call was divinely guided. It's always nice to feel divinely guided.
No comments:
Post a Comment