Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mario Pipes

me: Did you know I did a swan dive into a giant vat of colored plastic play-pen balls tonight?
M: what the
did you go to chuckee cheese or something?
11:36 PM me: and went through a huge set of hamster tunnels and slides and net-ladders, etc with my kids.
M: hamster tunnels?
me: Yeppers - a Chuckee Cheese-style place only without pizza or video games. It is called Planet Kid.
M: oh nice
indoor playgrounds are a must
especially when you have, like, weather
11:37 PM me: hamster tunnels - you know: Mario Pipes, Kid Caves - whatever you call them. Indoor playscapes. the kids loved it. and we all had fun.
M: that's great
11:39 PM
me: from about 5:30 - 8. It was cousin Zack's birthday. I met everyone there immediately after work and we had cake and presents and stuff. A bunch of old Grand View people were there whose names I flubbed up or flat couldn't remember. They were the relatives of my sister-in-law, mostlyWe should put up our hamster-tunnel shots.

No comments: