Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Transparency

I have been working on letting people into my life. That's not an easy thing for me to do. I wanted to create a forum which allows people to connect with me without burdoning their email inboxes with lots of deletable email. I'm hoping this will be helpful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

I hope you don't mind me commenting on here from time to time. Maybe it'll help you with this quest to let people into your life. Just so you know, I read your emails and I tend to hang onto them until it comes to that once a year cleaning of the inbox time. :) I have a blog too. But it isn't public like this. Actually, I have two blogs. One is just silliness to update people on myspace but the other one is more insightful, more or less. :)

StrongerFamilies said...

Thanks, Joyce. Appreciated. What in the world is the value of those old emails? :)

Anonymous said...

The value of an old email lies in the eye of the beholder? I don't know. But I laugh at them sometimes wondering what my part of the "conversation" was.