Nathan Reports to Grandma about his Sunday:
Nathan says, "I built a giant track in the basement. It is a missionary track. It's for missionaries that go on trains to different places. I wish you could see it - it's really big. It's so cool and twisty." He says the people on the train need to go to all those places "because they need to teach people about the gospel." Regarding church, Nathan reports, "I learned in my class that dads could have the priesthood. And I got snack. Snack was cheese crackers - YUMMY! Then when we got home, we had fishies and checks mix - the ones that have cheese crackers in it." Nathan continues, "The snack I like best - I mean the dinner I like best is - hamburgers and fries!"
Matthew says "But the dinner I like is fries and chicken nuggets and bread and butter and cereal and pancakes and eggs - that's my favorite dinner."
1 comment:
Love the personalities of those kiddos. Love it!
Post a Comment